Thursday, October 22, 2009

Watch This Space !

I have a compulsive need to take pictures of everything, especially when it comes to activities with my daughter (I will refer to my daughter as M in my blog). Friends have been asking me about what I do with M ever since I decide to leave my teaching job. I wanted to focus on raising and teaching my firstborn (instead of teaching 30 other children). I have another blog which I write about stuff we do together and other random things. But it is really not focused and does not give credit to all the learning we have enjoyed together.

Hence, I created this blog specifically to share about what Mommy teaches M, and how you could do the same too. I will be uploading pictures of the materials I have developed for teaching M (and hopefully make some of them available for sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment